[Catacomb] Test for release 0.6.0

Hello,

I'm preparing to release catacomb 0.6.0 version soon.

I'd like to thank Yuhui for lots of  feedback and bug reports.

This new version include these features:

  * Changed tar ball name to catacom-0.6.0.tar.gz (It was mod_dav_repos.tar.gz)
  * Support namespace in the dead property
  * Changed function name for Apache 2.0.40 ( 'ap' to 'apr' )
  * Support <allprop> search
  * Several major bug fix. :-)

It's on the CVS now.
It would be appreciated, if you can test it and give some comments.

Have a nice day.

PS :
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.webdav.org:/home/cvs login
    [password anoncvs]