[Catacomb] RE: [neon] RE: [Grase] neon and DASL

Hello,

Cadaver is a cmd line DAV client using neon.
cadaver-dasl can be a DASL client for your server.

By the way, are you going to attend the Interop Event?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2002JulSep/0062.html

--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim