Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb 0.6.0-pre online test

Hi Sung

I suggest we make the port of MySQL server also configurable.

I used to run my setup on Gardner. But now there's another MySQL server running (by root?) so i need to change the port. Thus I discovered that the port is not
configurable.

It won't be hard to add this. Since the server is configurable, the port should also be. :)

Yuhui