[Catacomb] Re: Catacomb question...

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Elias Sinderson wrote:

> Chris Knight wrote:
> > I'd like to do some work on Catacomb (storing files externally would
> > be my first activity.)  Who should I contact?
>
>  From the last few emails it seems like this has been worked out? Were
> you added to the appropriate lists? I'mjust getting back from my trip
> and playing catch-up on several fronts...
>

> Elias

That's a good idea. For that purpose, we reserved a data base field, filename. You can use filename filed. Also, we can define a new directive such as "DavDBMSExtFile on".

Since you don't have a CVS access id now, the best way is sending a patch to the list. Then I'll commit it.

Would you like to send me an your desire id/passwd for CVS? I'll send it to Greg to set up CVS for you.

--

Sung Kim