Re: [Catacomb] dbms.c proposed changes

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your message and ideas.
It is really a trick to pass in something like "'; drop database repos;"
:)
But it is not a problem to the mysql_query function in MySQL, because
'mysql_query' only allows a single SQL statement. So, the forged
SQL command will generate a syntax error. Whereas this trick may
be fatal to other databases. Anyway, it is a big security concern.
Thank you very much.

Kai