Re: [Catacomb] possible mod_dav version issue?

Hum~~

I'm using apache-2.0.40 too.
dav_dbm_open_direct is defined in mod_dav_fs/dbm.c.

Did you compile the apache with mod_dav and mod_dav_fs?

Also would you like to try catacomb with apache sever 2.0.41-dev which is in apache CVS.
--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim

 "Dreams become reality!"

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Chris Knight wrote:

> In the latest CVS build, I get the following error from Apache:
>
> Syntax error on line 238 of /usr/local/httpd-2.0.40/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /usr/local/httpd-2.0.40/modules/libmod_dav_repos.so into
> server: ld.so.1: /usr/local/httpd-2.0.40/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation
> error: file /usr/local/httpd-2.0.40/modules/libmod_dav_repos.so: symbol
> dav_dbm_open_direct: referenced symbol not found
>
> I am able to load a version of libmod_dav_repos from a build a couple
> days ago, I'm assuming this has to do with some of the locking code
> being added over the last couple of days.  Is this a function in
> mod_dav.so (and if so, which version of Apache do you have)?  My
> httpd.conf file is attached as well.

 LocalWords:  http