[Catacomb] Content-type question.

Hello,

Do you know how can we deal the content type with the PUT method? Several clients such as Skunkdav always give me "application/octet-stream".
Let's suppose a client PUT "index.html" with "application/octet-stream". Should we also say index.html's content type is "application/octet-stream", when a client try to GET?

I asked several server implementers, and they said usually they ignore PUT content-type.

Than, how can we figure out content type with filename?
Does Apache have "const char *apr_get_content_type(const char *filename)". I tried to find, but I couldn't find that kind of function. Mod_dav looks like to use "ap_sub_req_lookup_uri", but it doesn't work with Catacomb.

Should I parse "mime.types"?

Any help or idea?

Have a nice day.

--