Re: [Catacomb] Ready to release 0.7.4?

Sung Kim wrote:

Since we fixed many problems in the interop test event, I think it is ready to release 0.7.4.

Sung, I think the dbms_abstraction branch is about ready to merge back into the trunk of the s/w. Perhaps after 0.7.4 is released (and a tag created) I can merge the changes into my branch, make sure everything works, and merge my changes into the trunk. Is this acceptable to everyone? (I would propose making it version 0.8.0 for the merged version, since it changes backend code for just about every feature of Catacomb.)