Re: [Catacomb] [Grase] catacomb

Also, I test several cases. I configured with wrong dbname, host-name.
Even I killed mysql and start apache. All of the cases, our apache works fine.
Only when we try to access, we got DBMS error, because of mis-configuration or dbms disconnection.

One possibilities is that it might be wrong the arguments or mysql_init.
Would you like to check the argument, when we call mysql_init?
It is something like [d->mysql].

I appreciate it.

--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>