Re: [Catacomb] ??? filename?

Sung Kim wrote:

How can we deal "???" filename?

I think that filtering the resource name and rejecting anything that couldn't be a native filename is the best approach.

DELETE /repos/??? deletes everything on the server like rm -rf *
Should we return 404 for ??? filename, simply?

Gah - I shudder to think how you discovered this! I don't think that a 404 "Not Found" is the correct response though. What about 400 "Bad Request"?

Actually, I'd really prefer to use 402 "Payment Required", but I don't think that would work in our favor... :-)

Elias