[Catacomb] Infomail 39/2002 - Ryder Cup

Infomail 39/2002:

All About Golf's Themes of the Week, Overview:

1: Ryder Cup is coming soon! Read our informal story here:
http://www.allaboutgolf.info/berkives/005.php
or read a short clip in this newsletter.

2: We're sending 10 people on golf holidays to Georgia, USA. For more
information, click here:
http://www.allaboutgolf.info/christmas_lot.php
or read more about below in this infomail.

3: Win one of 10 complete golf club sets, bag inclusive! Read more about
it at the end of this e-mail
or simply click here:
http://www.allaboutgolf.info/christmas_lot.php

4: All About Golf predicts the winner of the annual Ryder Cup. See our
quotes next week when Mr.
Kristensen, CEO of All About Golf and golf pro himself gives his tip to
bet on!
http://www.allaboutgolf.info

5: Golfers against spam: We don't want to bother you! We keep your e-mail
out of spamming lists.
More information at the end of this e-mail.

------------------

1: Ryder Cup is coming soon!

The Ryder Cup: A Storied History
written by All About Golf Reporter Brian Berk

When British seed merchant Samuel Ryder first promoted trans-Atlantic golf
matches more than 75
years ago, he couldn?t have imagined the level of competition, great
golfers or storied history that
has become the lore of the Ryder Cup.
While other tournaments are incredible matches of individuals? wits,
endurance and skill, the
Ryder Cup is unmatched in its team competition play. And that made it
easier for Ryder--known as
the father of the Ryder Cup -- to have his dream realized. In 1927, the
first Ryder Cup was played
between the United States and Europe. The United States, the home team
playing at Worcester
Country in Club in Massachusetts, soundly defeated its English
counterparts 9 and one-half to 2
and one-half...

To read the whole story click here:
http://www.allaboutgolf.info/berkives/005.php

2: We're sending 10 people on golf holidays to Georgia, USA:
Here's your chance to win one of two golf trips for 5 people each valued
at $8,500 (USD) to Myrtle
Beach, Georgia, from your partners in golf - AllAboutGolf.Info! This is
our second golf getaway
giveaway, and you could be our next lucky golfer! Flight, hotel
accommodations, rental car, and of
course green fees are all included. Participants are being accepted
through October 31st, 2002
and you can't possibly win if you don't play! All you have to do is to
sign up for at least a 60-Day
Trial Access at AllAboutGolf.Info! If you want to sign up and play to win
- click here!
http://www.allaboutgolf.info/christmas_lot.php

3: Christmas Surprise:
All About Golf...Info's Christmas Sweepstakes: This year we have sent
Santa Claus a huge sack
full of attractive gifts for our new Goldmembers. Everybody who signs up
for Gold Access from now
on will have the chance to win one of ten full sets of Callaway golf clubs
with a perfect bag. Further
we have packed loads of nice accessories: golf shirts, golf socks, shoes,
golf ball sets and many
other useful gifts. All you have to do to take part on our Christmas
Lottery is to sign up for Gold
Access and maybe you are one of our lucky GOLDMEMBERS on Christmas
already! To become
a GOLDMEMBER just click the link on the right side or click here!
http://www.allaboutgolf.info/christmas_lot.php

4: All About Golf predicts the winner of the annual Ryder Cup:
Mr. Kent Kristensen, golf pro of several years dares to make a prediction
about the winner of
Ryder's Cup. Just a hint: Check out our site to read more! Kent's tip is
1:1,000! ...We here at All
About Golf even have so much faith in Mr. Kristensen's judgement that
we're willing to bet on it!
Send us your own tip!
http://www.allaboutgolf.info
...The best may win! :-)

5: Golfers against spam:
If you don't want us to keep you informed on the latest golf news, tips,
and trends please
unsubscribe your current email address.
We receive new mailing lists of subscribers every day. To maintain a
top-quality and targeted
information system we are willing to take care of you and inform other
domain owners to remove
your address from their lists.

If you do not wish to receive any further email, please click here to
unsubscribe: