[Catacomb] Proposed Road Map

Hello,

I thought about the Road-map for Catacomb so that new developer can follow up and join the project.

This is proposed Road-Map so please share your ideas. I'd like to post it at our project homepage, after we have enough discussion.

GOALS
  - Implement all DAV protocols.
  - Support All kind of DBMS.

Proposed Mile Stones
  - DBMS Abstraction layer
  - Discovery of Supported Query Grammars
  - DeltaV Core Versinonig package (VERSION-CONTROL. CHECKOUT, CHECKIN, UNCHECKOUT, REPORT).
  - ACL
  - DeltaV Workspace Package (WORKSPACE, VERSION-HISTORY)
  - BIND
  - DeltaV remains

If you'd like to develop or lead one of those topics, feel free to go ahead.

Have a nice day.
--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim