RE: [Catacomb] Proposed Road Map

I think you will find that in order to implement the DeltaV features listed,
you will need to change to a binding-like referential containment model.
Hence, though it may seem a bit backwards, I recommend implementing BIND
before DeltaV core versioning, so the containment model is ready for the
more complicated versioning operations.

- Jim