Re: [Catacomb] Problems installing catacomb

I get about that far (on linux), any info would be appreciated!

Jesper Grode wrote:
Hi,

Is there a FAQ somewhere for catacomb, or somewhere that I can send questions to - I have problems installing it on my Sun Solairs 2.8 (when Apache tries to load the module, it says:

[Tue Oct 15 15:15:06 2002] [notice] child pid 396 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

)

When installing it (running "gmake install"), it says:

libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish /usr/local/lib/mysql'
Warning!  dlname not found in /usr/local/apache2/modules/libmod_dav_repos.la.
Assuming installing a .so rather than a libtool archive.

Best regards

Jesper Grode