Re: [Catacomb] Problems installing catacomb

Hello,

That's interesting error. Did you compile apache with '--with-so'?
Which version of Apache are you using?

Also We are developing Catacomb as a static module. I'll let you know, if we finish the static module function.

--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim

 "Dreams become reality!"