RE: [Catacomb] Problems installing catacomb

Hi Sung,

Basically, what I am aiming for is to write a DAV "engine" that will enable the retrieval of objects from another repository (which is not mysql).

Therefore I stripped out all the "mysql" stuff from catacomb and inserted a few log-statements to get a skeleton up and running which I could then later on fill out with the functioncalls I need to accees my other repository.

This is what I cannot get to work.

So I was wondering - do you have a "skeleton" like this, that provides the basic handles which I can the fill out with the required functionality, or are you aware of a "How to write a DAV module for your Apache server" kind of document?

Thanks for you help

Best regards

Jesper Grode