[Catacomb] Catacomb supports linear versioning

Hello,

I'm glad to announce catacomb server which supports linear versioning specified in Delta-V(RFC3253).

At this point, catacomb supports only linear versioning with those methods:
VERSION-CONTROL
CHECKOUT
CHECKIN
UNCHECKOUT
REPORT

You can test it against the Xythos WebFile client
and you can download a evaluation copy from :
http://www.xythos.com/home/xythos/wfc.html

It would be appreciated, if you could test server and post some comments.
The source is in CVS now.

We will release catacomb 0.8 with linear versioning soon.

--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim

 "Dreams become reality!"