[Catacomb] RE: Catacomb BOF

I agree, having a Catacomb BOF would be a good thing. I have a slight
preference for the 6th.

Shall we schedule it starting at 10AM on December 6, at UCSC? We coudl start
meeting on campus, then go out for some lunch. Chris, let us know if that's
a good time for you.

I'd very much like to hear about the Oracle port, and Sung/Kai/GuoZheng can
describe their DeltaV extensions as well, and show off the DeltaV
capabilities of Cadaver and SkunkDAV.

- Jim