[Catacomb] Re: Catacomb BOF

I understand from talking to Chris that the 6th doesn't work very well for Sung - it won't be a good day for me either as I have a dentist appointment at 11am, and some workmen are coming to my house in the afternoon. Are there any other suggestions for a date?

Elias

Jim Whitehead wrote:
I agree, having a Catacomb BOF would be a good thing. I have a slight
preference for the 6th.

Shall we schedule it starting at 10AM on December 6, at UCSC? We coudl start
meeting on campus, then go out for some lunch. Chris, let us know if that's
a good time for you.

I'd very much like to hear about the Oracle port, and Sung/Kai/GuoZheng can
describe their DeltaV extensions as well, and show off the DeltaV
capabilities of Cadaver and SkunkDAV.