Re: [Catacomb] catacomb implementation,WebDAV and database

Hi,
The reason we use a temporary staging area for files before they are saved
into or pulled from MySQL is that the size of the file could be very
large. It is not convenient for MySQL to save the content of the file
directly. And memory consuming is another issue. So, we make use of the
LOAD_FILE() function in MySQL to save a file into MySQL.

Kai Pan