[Catacomb] Catacomb + Mandrake Linux

Hi.

A while back I had problems building your module, that's solved now (I
think;)).

I have just added Catacomb v0.8.0 as "apache2-mod_dav_repos-2.0.43_0.8.0-1mdk"
in the Mandrake Linux contribs repository. It will probably make it into the
9.1 release (if Mandrake survives that is...)

Anyway this module should be replicated on all of the official Mandrake
mirrors by this time. Check my "Modules For Apache2" status page at:
http://d-srv.com/modules_for_apache2.html to see what other modules I've
packed.

Chears.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com