Re: [Catacomb] Data-Time format format

Thank you !
Catacomb is nice.I use on Redhat 8.0 /Apache 2.0.43 with php .

In
http://www.webdav.org/catacomb/catacomb_arch.pdf  was telling about
"numbers of sec since  00:00:00 january 1, 1970 UTC " and not number of
microseconds .

I want to sign to you some errors in
http://www.webdav.org/catacomb/catacomb_HOWTO.html

|<Location /repos>                                        |
|DAV repos                                                |
|<//Location>                                             |
<//Location>  must be </Location>

and here

ocean 10> telnet ocean.cse.ucsc.edu 7777
Trying 128.114.51.104...
Connected to ocean.cse.ucsc.edu.
Escape character is '^]'.
OPTIONS /dasl/ HTTP/1.1
Host: ocean.cse.ucsc.edu

I think must be : /repos/ and not  /dasl/

Bogdani.
-