Re: [Catacomb] Installation Problem - [error] dbms_opendb

Hello,

I think your server works fine. Since Catacomb 0.8.0 doesn't allow GET on the collection, the server says 409 error.
I fixed the problem and the source is in CVS repository and you can see the file list like http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/repos (id:test1, pass:test1).

However, if you use a WebDAV client such as webFolder or cadaver against your server, the server works perfectly.

PS - TRACE: is not a error message. It's kind of debugging message. :-)

--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim

 "Dreams become reality!"