Re: [Catacomb] Installation Problem - [error] dbms_opendb

Thanks for the help. The browsing via web is a great feature.  I ran
into a small problem when compiling out of CVS but was able to fix
it. [Thanks SPS]

The problem was I would get the following error when trying to start
Apache:

     libmod_dav_repos.so: undefined symbol: uncompress

The fix was to hand edit the Makefile after running ./configure and add
-lz to the following line:

     LIBS = -lmysqlclient -lz

Thanks for the help.

-Marcus

--- Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think your server works fine. Since Catacomb 0.8.0 doesn't allow
> GET on the collection, the server says 409 error.
> I fixed the problem and the source is in CVS repository and you can
> see the file list like http://ocean.cse.ucsc.edu/repos (id:test1,
> pass:test1).
>
> However, if you use a WebDAV client such as webFolder or cadaver
> against your server, the server works perfectly.
>
> PS - TRACE: is not a error message. It's kind of debugging message.
> :-)
>
> --
> Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
> http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim