[Catacomb] moving of (open/read/write/close/seek)_stream from repos.c to dbms.c

All, in re-tooling dbms.c for another RDBMS, I came to realize that the method in which the contents of a resource is database-dependent. (In this case the RDBMS we're using supports a stream-like interface for the LOBs.) I'd like to propose moving the stream-related functions out of repos.c and into dbms.c. I've done so in our branched implementation (perhaps we'll get around to actually re-releasing it back into the Catacomb CVS) and it works well.

Any objections to doing so in the main Catacomb distribution? I'll do the leg-work probably next week if I don't hear any objections.