Re: [Catacomb] moving of (open/read/write/close/seek)_stream from repos.c to dbms.c

Hello,

It's not a big deal, though. Since all *_stream are interfaces from mod_dav, so it might be nice if we could make another layer for database-dependent part and put the part in the dbms.c.

--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim

 "Dreams become reality!"