Re: [Catacomb] moving of *_stream to dbms.c

I think this makes sense from an architectural standpoint - all the storage layer dependent code should be in a dedicated module. This will also help keep the repos.c clean from DB specific code. The interface of the module should be documented well enough to easily swap the underlying DB.

Elias

Sung Kim wrote:

It's not a big deal, though. Since all *_stream are interfaces from mod_dav, so it might be nice if we could make another layer for database-dependent part and put the part in the dbms.c.