[Catacomb] Catacomb webpage

Hi,

It seems like Catacomb is beginning to be used in several different ways. Do you think we should try to keep track of the usage? Maybe we could solicit some feedback on how people are using Catacomb and add this infration to the project web site? By providing examples of where/how the module is being used it raises the visibility of the project. Also, people would probably be more willing to try out Catacomb if there was some information on how other people were using it successfully.

Just a thought,
Elias