Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb webpage

Coming as a new (potential) user of Catacomb, what would increase my
likelihood to use it would be some good detailed examples of how to use
it.

For example, how does VERSION-CONTROL work?  How does one retreive older
versions of documents?  How does one search for docs matching a given
set of criteria?

The fact that these are not supported in HTTP::DAV, coupled with the
fact that they're not documented well enough for me to hack them in
myself, is a limiting factor for me.

A really good and thorough FAQ, full of tips and tricks, would also make
it more likely to be used and increase its visibility.  Having dug into
it, I see Catacomb is more advanced than mod_dav, however if one were to
judge only from the website, this is uncertain.

If I were you, I would take the mod_dav website as a starting point, and
expound on what catacomb provides in addition.  mod_dav has only a main
page plus a faq page, so this shouldn't be too hard!  ;-)

Bryce