[Catacomb] Search Clients

Hi,

 I have successfully setup a catacomb server and now I want to search
something, but found no client out there.

Do you have any test programm I can use or can you send me the cadaver patch
(which has not gone into cadaver so far) or make it available online
somewhere?

Or does anybody know any client that suppots DASL?

Thanks

Gerald