Re: [Catacomb] Search Clients

Hi,

> You can use the KStore client in http://www.kstoreexplorer.com.

I tried that, but any query I tried to execute always results in "Cannot
execute", no request is even send to the server.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, because while I am using webdav for a long
time, I didn't have used DASL before.

> Also you can checkout DASLed Cadaver source code from cadaver CVS server.

I have browsed the CVS of cadaver before I wrote my mail, but didn't found
anything about DASL support, but maybe I simply didn't have looked close
enough

> I think they will release DASLed cadaver version soon. :-)

Good news

Thanks

Gerald