Re: [Catacomb] Authentication with Catacomb

Sung Kim,

Thank you for your response. While the solution you have recommended may work for a few users, it is not  a practical solution
for 100's or 1000's of users. I believe it would be really great if authentication mechanism is added, or at least the
standard .htaccess approach should be made workable within the database concept. If there is any other way other than the
'directives' approach, please let me know.

Raghu K.