RE: [Catacomb] external storage of document data

Chris, all,

I certainly favor moving towards use of files to hold the contents of WebDAV
resources in Catacomb. From these emails, I'm not understanding the entire
issue space. I think it makes sense to have a face-to-face on this -- are
you free on the 17th or 19th to meet at NASA Ames (UC Ctr, Bldg 555) to
discuss this in depth?

I'm traveling all next week (leaving in about 30 minutes), so we'll need to
resynch after that to set a final date.

I'm certainly OK with bringing in your current code in the interim, though
it sounds like we may want to think a bit about how to structure the
namespace to handle versions and variants. Bryce's ideas sound very good on
this front.

- Jim