RE: [Catacomb] A column name bug in Catacomb

Here is the patch file (see an attachment).
It fixes 2 problems.

The first one: if you have long URIs then MySQL gives errors
(during operations like move) about wrong name of column. It happens
because in expressions like CREATE TABLE tmp_records SELECT 'xxx',
concat(xxx ...)
values are used as implicit column names. And because limitations for value
are
different than for column names it breaks (in this case length of column
name cannot
be longer than 64 chars).
It can be very easily reporoduced
- mount Catacomb to something longer than '/repos'. I used GUID as name of
mount point.
- run litmus tests.

The second problem is in linking. The catacomb code is using some functions
from Zlib,
but it it not linked with that library. So, when you run Apache with
catacomb it breakes
because the function isn't found.

I hope that my patch does make any sence,

Yuriy