[Catacomb] Compiling Catacomb as a module.

Is it possible to compile Catacomb as a module?

if i understand Apache right, you can compile to enable Dav as a module.

My problem is, that i tried compiling catacomb as a static, everything
goes right until i try 'make' my apache.

It seems like apache doesn't understand the mysql_client lib.
every mysql_function are creating errors.

im using:
catacomb.0.8.0
apache.2.0.44
mysql-max-3.23.55

a little notice i want to compile apache with '--enable-modules=all  --enable-mpm=worker --prefix=/tomyDir'.

im going to run apache on a huge server, hope it's explains why im using the '--enable-mpm=worker'

Jacob Bager
jb@an-concepts.dk
Developer
http://www.An-Concepts.dk