Re: [Catacomb] Compiling Catacomb as a module.

Hello,

Did you follow the #4 step in the README file?
After copying and configuring the catacomb, you need to run buildconf in the apache source directory.

We recommend to compile catacomb as dynamic module.

--
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu>
http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~hunkim

 "Dreams become reality!"