[Catacomb] Re: collection versioning

Sung Kim wrote:

[...] Catacomb [...] doesn't support collection resource versioning.

I was unaware of this - is there any reason other than collections requiring different version information that other resources? I imagine that another confounding factor was that you and Kai were limited by the amount of time available for the term project. How hard do you think it would be to support collection versioning? Maybe we should add an item to the TODO list about this...

Elias