From: catacomb-admin@webdav.org [mailto:catacomb-admin@webdav.org] On Behalf
Of ttimo@idsoftware.com
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 9:28 AM
To: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: [Catacomb] mysql password problems

I'm getting some errors while using catacomb (latest release) on
httpd-2.1 from cvs (haven't tried 2.0.45 release but I assume the
problem would be the same):

[Mon Apr 21 11:24:01 2003] [error] Error: mysql_query error
Error Number: 1045
ErrorMessage:Access denied for user: 'cata@localhost' (Using password:
YES)

I'm seeing that in my apache error logs, and operations generally don't
work. The DavDBMSPass has the correct password in clear, and I can
connect to my database just fine with the command line mysql

any ideas?