From: catacomb-admin@webdav.org [mailto:catacomb-admin@webdav.org] On Behalf
Of Timothee Besset
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 7:56 AM
To: hunkim@soe.ucsc.edu
Cc: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: Re: [Catacomb] mysql password problems

Yes, I think I have the mysql setup correct. The user is there with login
and password, the database was populated from the provided .sql files. I
can use the mysql client to interact just fine:

~$ mysql -ucata -hlocalhost -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 103 to server version: 3.23.49-log

mysql>

But.. from catacomb, it doesn't work?

TTimo

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:48:06 -0700
"Sung Kim" <hunkim@soe.ucsc.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you want to test your mysql server using mysql with host option?
>
>   mysql -ucate -hlocalhost
>
> --
> Sung Kim, http://www.cse.ucsc.edu

Behalf