Re: [Catacomb] mysql password problems

Yes, I installed in 2.0.45 after a full rebuild and install of catacomb, I
did not just copy around the .so

I had to remove the module though, even with no activity it's been
crashing all night long filling up my system logs.

I am reviewing cacatcomb as part of a general plan to explore what the
open source world has to offer regarding DAV stuff. I have some usage of
DAV planned, but a mysql backend approach is not essential to me as I want
to favor throughput rather than features. I guess I will wait till new
releases of catacomb are available and check those out. Appreciate the
feedback and help though.

As far as davfs .. well I'd love to see it working with a more general
userland filesystem framework such as lufs (http://lufs.sourceforge.net).
I use the other lufs filesystems a lot, and if I'm going to do more
developement involving DAV, it would be great to have DAV support in a
framework I'm familiar with.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=724935&group_id=57332&atid=483774

TTimo