[Catacomb] newbie question : simple setup question

Folks,

Quick question.

  1. Was able to install Apache 2.0.45 (configured with webdav and so enabled) properly. Confirmed DAV functionality (mod_dav_fs) using webfolders.
  2. Was able to install mysql standard 4.0.12 - got catacomb tables & data imported in a separate database. Tested with simple sql statements.
  3. Was able to configure catacomb but couldn't make it.

Setup is being done on a solarix box. I looked at mail archives so far couldn't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Anil

Here's configure output

bash-2.03$ ./configure --with-apache=/usr/local/apache2 --with-mysql=/usr/local

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking for ANSI C header files... yes

checking for sys/types.h... yes

checking for sys/stat.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... yes

checking for string.h... yes

checking for memory.h... yes

checking for strings.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking for stdint.h... no

checking for unistd.h... yes

checking for size_t... yes

checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes

checking for socket... no

Use Makefile.in.so

checking for Apache directiry... APACHE found!

checking for MYSQL directiry... configure: creating ./config.status

config.status: creating Makefile

config.status: creating config7.m4

during make ::

bash-2.03$ make

/bin/bash /usr/local/apache2/build/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc `/usr/local/apache2/bin/apr-config --cflags` -Wall -I/usr/local/apache2/include -I/usr/local/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -DVERSION=\"0.8.0\" -o mod_dav_repos.lo -c

gcc: no input files

*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `mod_dav_repos.lo'