FW: [Catacomb] newbie question : simple setup question

Title: Message

Thanks to Vadim, I was able to proceed.  Currently I have catacomb .8 running on solaris with apache and mysql. I have also been able to test OPTIONS /repos/ HTTP/1.1 and was able to do basic DAV operation checks using skunkdav and webfolders.

However I am facing an issue with cadaver 0.21.0. I did a fresh build of .21.0 on local machine and this is what I got (9091 is my  httpd port #).

cadaver

dav:!> open localhost:9091/repos

Could not access /repos/ (not WebDAV-enabled?):

413 Request Entity Too Large

Connection to `localhost' closed.

I was able to do version-control using telnet successfully though and did check that version_resource was also populated correctly. Any ideas how to proceed with this issue of cadaver ?

Thanks

Anil