[Catacomb] Re: [cadaver] cadaver 'get' of large file gets a connection closed..

(BTW, if you could avoid sending text/html multipart mail you won't have
to get your messages approved when posting to cadaver@webdav.org)

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 03:00:45PM -0500, Knight, Lloyd wrote:
> i am trying to do a "get largefile.zip"  where
> largefile.zip is 28M in size.
>
> cadaver fails with the following message:
>
> Could not read response body: Connection was closed by server.
>
> smaller files ~1M work fine.
>
> is this an apache/catacomb issue or cadaver or something else?
>
> cadaver0.21.0 catacomb0.8.0 apache 2.0.44 solaris 2.8

Have you applied the fix in:

http://mailman.lyra.org/pipermail/cadaver/2003-February/000600.html

per my previous message? If so, this sounds like a server problem.

Regards,

joe