[Catacomb] RE: resource blobs

Hi,

The current Catacomb release stores resources in the DB, however the version currently under development has been modified to store resources in the filesystem using a hashed directory structure. The max file size issue was one of the driving forces in this decision, and we expect to have the code merged back into the main trunk soon and will be releasing a new version at that time. If you are interested in mucking about with the as-of-yet unverified Catacomb with the above functionality, check out the 'stream_dbms' branch from the CVS repository.

Elias

"Knight, Lloyd" wrote:

sung,i am using mysql4.i was testing the skunkdav gui doing the uploading and downloading.does catacomb store file content as blobs? or store the contentelsewhere on disk?thankslloyd knight