From: E. Sinderson [mailto:elias@cse.ucsc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:38 PM
To: Knight, Lloyd
Cc: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: RE: resource blobs

Hi,
The current Catacomb release stores resources in the DB, however the version
currently under development has been modified to store resources in the
filesystem using a hashed directory structure. The max file size issue was
one of the driving forces in this decision, and we expect to have the code
merged back into the main trunk soon and will be releasing a new version at
that time. If you are interested in mucking about with the as-of-yet
unverified Catacomb with the above functionality, check out the
'stream_dbms' branch from the CVS repository.

Elias

"Knight, Lloyd" wrote:
sung,i am using mysql4.i was testing the skunkdav gui doing the uploading
and downloading.does catacomb store file content as blobs? or store the
contentelsewhere on disk?thankslloyd knight