From: catacomb-admin@webdav.org [mailto:catacomb-admin@webdav.org] On Behalf
Of mhubb@okcareertech.org
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 5:38 AM
To: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: [Catacomb] PHP not executing from Catacomb repository

Greetings Catacomb Developers!

I am running Apache 2.0.45 with mod_dav and Catacomb
 (latest releases)

My httpd.conf file for the Catacomb configuration reads:

DavDBMSHost localhost
DavDBMSDbName repos
DavDBMSId   xxxxxx
DavDBMSPass xxxxxx
DavDBMSTmpDir /tmp

<Location /repos>
DAV repos
ModMimeUsePathInfo on
AuthName "Restricted Content Area"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /etc/httpd/passwd
<Limit PUT DELETE PROPFIND PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
Require user matt
</Limit>
</Location>

This works well for publishing and unlimited GET of web pages.  Now for the
problem:  PHP scripts are only delivered as source (they are not
preprocessed
by the server as I would expect).  I have the usual LoadModule configuration
for PHP and I have added an application/x-httpd-php entry to associate the
.php
extension with the PHP module.  Any thoughts?

Matt Hubbard
mhubb@okcareertech.org