RE: [Catacomb] PHP not executing from Catacomb repository

Quoting Sung Kim <hunkim@soe.ucsc.edu>:

> The content migration is easy. Just you can copy all files from mod_dav_fs
> and copy the files to Catacomb. But if you have many properties to migrate,
> it may not simple. :-)
>
> If you could wait one or two months, you will see new Catacomb release with
> file system support.

Good info, thanks!  One other thing:  We are wondering about WebDAV ACL
integration.  I looked at the working draft and many of the limitations we are
experiencing with HTTP authentication are addressed.  So, I was wondering if
the ACL stuff is on your radar screen yet . . .

Matt Hubbard