[Catacomb] contributing to Catacomb

Catacomb developers,

Catacomb is a project that we would like to get involved with.  We are primarily
PHP developers, but we have some familiarity with C/C++.  I assume the Catacomb
module is ANSI C?

My big question is: What's the logical way to get started?

and

1. Are there apache module architecture concepts that we need to understand?  If
so, should we look at the O'Reilley book on writing apache modules?

2. Should we use your CVS, ours, or none at all?

3. Who is the project lead? (Who makes the final decisions on design, features,
etc.)

4. What areas should we focus our efforts on?  Where do you need us?

Matt Hubbard
mhubb@okcareertech.org