[Catacomb] Re: mod_dav overhaul

--On Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:32 AM -0700 Chris Knight <Christopher.D.Knight@nasa.gov> wrote:

Catacomb mailing list.) Perhaps it would be worthwhile to branch off to a
sub mailing list for this effort?

Nah.  dev@httpd.apache.org is just fine, thank you.  =)

I would suggest that this would be the time to clean up the mod_dav API in any way based upon real-world experience and feedback. All suggestions welcomed. I imagine Ben will be focused primarily upon the pool-handling to allow it to scale better, but the rest of us don't have to limit ourselves to just improving that. -- justin