RE: [Catacomb] Re: mod_dav overhaul

I personally would like to see more complete protocol handling in mod_dav.
Ideally, lower layers (i.e., mod_dav_dbms) should be DAV over HTTP
independent. If we had a mod_dav_soap that handled DAV over SOAP (over HTTP
:-) it should be able to call the same mod_dav_dbms code. Similarly, if you
have servlet code, it would be nice if it could interact with the repository
layer cleanly. Right now, having a servlet call mod_dav_dbms is a bit
clunky.

- Jim